Having hair on the head gives one a sense of pride and also confidence when with other people. There are different types of hair which mostly will depend on the culture on comes from or even the family genes. Hair growth is faster, especially when one is young, but as they grow the process slows down. At times, the hair becomes thin, and one can have hair loss due to hormonal imbalances, stress, medication or improper diet. Loss of hair is becoming a common incidence, and more people are looking for ways to get back their healthy and strong hair. However, you would not need to get expensive ways because there are various hair loss treatment home remedies that work just fine.
The use of home remedies has helped a lot because they are natural ways, hence you are assured of their safety. Some of the ways are:
1. Hair massage – massaging your scalp with the appropriate hair oil will help in increasing the blood flow to the hair follicles, conditioning the scalp and strengthening the hair roots. Once you massage the scalp, you will reduce the stress level and also promote relaxation. The oil used should have essential nutrients so that it can also nourish the hair follicle so that they can stimulate hair growth.
2. Taking foods rich in vitamins and minerals – foods rich in vitamin B and minerals are essential for the growth of healthy hair and stop hair loss. You can take foods or even supplements to ensure that hair grows. Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can reach the hair follicles and make the hair more elastic hence does not break, and it also cures dry, itchy skin.
3. Use of onion juice – this hair loss treatment home remedy is very easy to use. The juice has high sulfur content which when applied on the scalp it will help improve the blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate them and reduce inflammation. The juice also has antibacterial properties which will treat any infection that may be causing hair loss.
4. Coconut oil – it is good because it is rich in potassium, iron, and essential fats, which will boost the natural hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles. The best coconut oil to use is the one that has been taken from a fresh coconut oil and can be mixed with lavender oil and applied on the scalp and it works as an effective hair loss treatment home remedy
5. Alma (Indian Gooseberry) – it is mostly called the magical fruit as it has a lot of nutrients and antioxidants that will cause the hair to grow much faster. When it is frequently applied, it nourishes the hair follicles, stimulates hair growth and prevents hair breakage and split ends. Alma is also good for improving hair pigmentation.
6. Taking herbal supplements – some herbs will help in fastening hair growth, preventing further damage and loss and also maintain its health and shine. They may be in the form of oils or leaves which can be crushed and applied on the scalp.
7. Aloe Vera – it contains enzymes which will eradicate the dead cells in the scalp and promote healthy growth of the hair. It also has alkaline properties which cleanse the pores ad keep the hair in the required PH levels so that it can grow.
8. Avoid stress – apart from the hair loss treatment home remedies that are applied on the scalp, it is best to manage your stress levels so that it is easy for blood to flow to the scalp. You can reduce stress by choosing to focus on other things that will make you forget your issues or even meditate.